20 Jun 2011

Breaks, Breakers and New Doors Opened!!!

So much has happened, where do I start first. Well I live in England, but sometimes when you live somewhere you take for granted your surroundings sometimes, tourists visit london more that Londoners sometimes.

So recently with God I've been setting my self challenges to overcome certain things, with a friend a while before I made a decision that we would travel into central London. So it came to the day and I was so excited, one to overcome something, and two to meet some people doing what I love and train.

Trocadero Underground!!! the place for dancers to train with other dancers advanced and beginners. My friend and I got to meet two peoples from the Soul Mavericks crew I think it was AJ? and the other one was Ashley.



They were very kind with sharing what they knew about breaking, their faces seemed famliar on the day, though only when they repeated their names and my friend and I left I realised they were from the Soul Mavericks Crew, I don't get star struck, but I believe it was a blessing from God that I didn't recognised them properly, as I was learning from skilled breakers, instead of these renowned bboys, sometimes you can get put off... sometimes (in the sense of feeling inadvanced compared lol if that makes some sense). But they really encouraged us, if it's Gods will and I'm blessed financially to continue to journey there, Zone 1 travel in London is not a joke, it is expensive. But I really want to train their for the whole London summer, and it would be great to continue to learn from different breakers, poppers, street/ hip hop dancers etc.

I'm am all round dancer and would class what I do as abstract dance as it is a bit of everything mixed into one, this video is a great example: Bgirl Babyson and Bboy Dilem watch it and be inspired.

I recently went on a God Encounter it blessed me, the challenges I faced encouraged me and I feel stronger, and one of the greatest parts was the 2 hrs/ 3hr road trip, my friend taught us this game '21 questions', fun!!! I'm not weird it was funnnnnnn!!! especially when we played the Biblical Topic version, I called it 'Biblical Guess Who' lol, it makes Bible study fun, you learn more about your Bible and excercise your brain knowing much more about 'The Word' the topic can be different though, it doesn't have to be Biblical.

I loved the people I travelled with there and back, 4hrs or 6hrs all together spent in a car with them was wonderful they all made me smile, and my heart has grown with much love for each of them, I didn't know a car trip could be so fun though lol, the wrong turns and the stops to look at the nature God created was amazing :D


I love you God, Life, Your 'Word' and 'All of Creation'.

Off to study, the word, uni books and write, and spend fellowship and discipleship time with Gods people.


Kenzoe aka Nicole signing out (Technically maybe after I edit something lol).

Bye

Praying for 'All of Creation'

May Gods Peace and Love fill the Hearts of all people in the world and of the world, I Love you, Israel, Egypt and Japan may you stay strong and be filled withYahweh's  Peace. X.

No comments:

Post a Comment