13 Jun 2011

My Favourite Things For This Spring/ Summer

I haven't written anything for a while, been reflecting with God a lot, growing stronger and trusting in him, especially with uni and life :D

Top 10 Favourite Things For This Spring/ Summer I Love or Like:

1. My Metal/ Black Connect Bible and my kool Butterfly journal I bought from a store named Wilkinson to use for my quiet time and reflection time with God/ Yahweh; and My SunBurst Youth Bible (Though I am over the age of twenty, I'm still a youth at heart :D)
2. Spending time with family and friends, doing great things for them and with them.
3. DANCE!!! use the summer to brush up on my skills and use the gift God gave me to glorify him, from breaking to contemporary as long as I do it on to the Lord it is well :D Love You Jesus!!!

4. My 'Insolence' Perfume by 'Guerlain', my favourite perfume ever, I do like their 'My Insolence which was given to me a while back as a birthday present by mistake by my mummy! :D I actually wanted the Insolence one, but it still smelt great, it had a more musky smell.


5. My Purchase of Miss Cole Products, which I bought all of them for a bargain at the time. (I got Soft Wear Body Lotion, The Bath Wash, The Body Wash, A gift set; The Bed Butter, The Caviar a few other things and some wash gloves for a really good price).
6. My HTC Wildfire (My phone broke and had to get a new one, the phone I had before was kool, it was like a computer phone though it wasn't touch screen, but I'm getting used to this one now.
7. Youtube; to watch bboy and bgirl battles and get inspiration for my dance.
8. University making sure I still study hard, keep my mind going for when I go back to university.
9. My music on my phone, my playlists. (Trip Lee, Lecrae, Flame, Dwayne Tryumf V. Rose, Brandon Heath, Chris August, Sho Baraka, Tedashii, Caleb and Sol etc.
10.BIG OLD TEN!!! MY DANCING  Gardening has been a regular thing I've been doing this Spring Summer (I didn't used to like gardening, it's very therapeutic like, cleaning and dancing I guess, you use alot of energy and feel tired but refreshed at the end because you've accomplished something.

I know it's a top ten, so I'll add a like for the end, a new purchase I wasn't sure when it came, I bought it online, read reviews, though when it came I wasn't to keen on it, now I love it!!! My Juciy Couture 'Juicy Couture Fragrance. I like the Viva la Juicy more though, my mummy had it once, it's too expensive for me though, I got my Juicy Couture fragrance at a bargain price, from a top end store too O_O !!! lool.

My top playlists of videos of dance or music at the moment:

Boy Blue Entertainment at Stand Up UK, I just like the fact that Kenrick Sandy does something different when it comes to dance, it's creative and innovative.


Brandon Heath Give Me Your Eyes (Great Video)

 

This encourages me to help and love others just as the commandments and the the great commission Jesus gave us.

Flame Feat V. Rose - Surrender

Looking forward to watching more footage of The BBoy Championships 2011 Qualifiers, in Korea Jinjo Crew won against the Rivers Crew


Bye!!!

Much Love Your Way!!!

May your coming week be blessed!!!


KenZoe aka Nicole






No comments:

Post a Comment